Downstream activities focus on the post-production phase through the point of sale. These operations include refining crude oil and distributing the by-products down to the retail level. These by-products include gasoline, petrochemicals, lubricants and other fuel types comprising of fertilizers, rubbers and polymers.
The Global Edge Consultants are involved with providing assistance throughout all phases of the project life-cycle including front end engineering & design (FEED), engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction.
Some of the facility services used during the downstream process can be found below:
- Heat Transfer Equipment
- Gas-to-Liquids Processing
- Hydrogen Generation Plants
- Gasification Plants
- Refinery Process Units
- NOx/HRVOC Reduction
- Sulfur Processing Plants
- Liquid Storage Structures
- Power Generation Facilities
We are always looking out for candidates with experience in the following roles:
- Process Engineers
- Project Management & Engineers
- Mechanical Engineers
- Business Strategy & Analysis Professionals
- Production Engineers
- Project Controls Professionals (Planning, Cost Estimating, Scheduling & Estimating)
- Construction Managers & Engineers
Please check our careers page for the latest downstream oil and gas jobs.